Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Israel bought - yes bought - the Golan Heights from the father and uncle of Bashar Assad for $100 million before the Six Day war started.....


Israel bought - yes bought - the Golan Heights from the father and uncle of Bashar Assad for $100 million before the Six Day war started.....


Jame’, a member of the first Consultative Council in Egypt, said, “One morning Sadat took me with him in private and without a guard to the (Syrian part of the) Golan Heights, and I swear by the Almighty G-d that he put his hand on my shoulder and as we were standing on the Golan Heights, he told me literally, ‘Look, Mahmoud, this is the Golan. Can any power seize it so easily, even if it is Israel?”

Sadat’s friend replied, “This is impossible,” and Sadat replied, “I will tell you a dangerous secret – the Golan Heights were purchased by Israel for $100 million. The check was received by both Hafez and Rifa'at al-Assad and deposited in their accounts in a Swiss bank.”

In return, Hafez Assad ordered the Syrian forces to withdraw immediately from the Golan Heights in the June 1967 war without firing a single shot and handing it over to Israel, Jame’ continued. The facts tell a different story.

“This story and my testimony of this event, has been kept secret for many years until 1999, when I alluded in the book ‘I Knew Sadat’ to the incident without revealing the full details.

“In 2006, when I was hosted by Almihwar channel, I provided the full details frankly, to the extent that even Moataz was stunned.

“The next day, Almihwar hosted Amin CIA Gemayel, Lebanon’s skunk in Chief and a CIA asset for Decades..., and the subject was raised with him. He supported my words. Then the Beirut-based Future channel tried to invite me to Beirut to discuss the subject, but I apologized, and refused.”